Should I be embarrassed to say this ToT took me under 3 minutes to complete? It's all about ice cream and that is my favorite. I blame my grandfather. Every night he had his dish of ice cream while watching his TV shows. When he got into his 90's he would ask my grandmother for another bowlful - he claimed he never got the first serving (we said it was the start of his dementia but I think he knew what he was doing). So I'm joining Carole in bringing you My 10 Favorite Ice Cream Flavors.
Let's do this by location, shall we?
If I'm at Baskin Robins I'm eating
1. Bubblegum. I lived on this during my pregnancy. And yes, my daughter loves it too..
2. Pralines and Cream. Heavenly....
If I'm at Carvel I'm having
3. Plain old vanilla in a cone with colored sprinkles
If I'm at my local ice cream place, Greys in Tiverton I'm eating
4. Pumpkin (but only in season)
5. Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough
If we take a trip to Friendly's I like
6. Hunka Chunka PB Fudge (especially in a Reese's Sundae)
7. Mint Chocolate Chip
Now if I plan on just sitting home and eating it out of the carton I'm buying
Ben and Jerry's
8. Phish Food
9. Cinnamon Buns
10. Heath Bar Crunch
And you can be sure that tonight will include a trip for some ice cream.