Thanks for the extremely easy ToT today Carole. All I had to do was look at my phone to copy the 10 Items on My To Do List.
1. Clean the house. Or at least make it so you can walk from one end to the other without tripping over something.
2. Wrap presents. Gift bags will be my friend this year.
3. Bake cookies. At least one batch.
4. Knit. You will see that tomorrow.
5. Figure out what I'm wearing for Christmas.
6. Finish cleaning out my brothers house. It's been dragging on and it needs to be finished.
7. Rearrange furniture. Some of his stuff is coming here and I need to figure out where it's going.
8. Catch up on Serial. I, like lots of others, got involved.
9. Finalize New Years plans. We are doing something different this year so there's a little more planning than usual. And it's a surprise to the rest of my family so I can't say much yet.
10. Place my order for my gift to me. I am ordering myself a little gift and I want to do it soon. More details will follow.
My list seems a bit cryptic and I don't mean for it to be. Tis the season for surprises!