I had to think about this one for a little while but here you go: 10 Things You Do Once a Year But Wish You Could Do Them More Often
1. The Spinning Retreat. We try to have another one during the year but it never works out. But we get together and spin twice a month so that's fun. The picture above is from our last Spin Night. One of the gals is lucky enough to live right on the water near the Cape. This is her view. And ours when we get to sit on her deck and spin!
2. My birthday. I don't want to get older that fast, but I enjoy being a princess for the day.
3. Fiber Revival. Which is why I was so bummed about missing it this year.
4. Christmas - without the gifts please. I love the decorating, the baking, the cheer, the lights. Just don't make me shop.
5. Rhinebeck Sheep and Wool. Now I go to several fiber festivals during the year, but this one is special. I don't know if it's the crowds (which I could do without), the autumn weather with leaves falling, the great food, or the vendors that you don't see anyplace else - but this one stands out from all the rest.
6. Vacation. We catch a few days of vacation here and there, but it's hard to get one entire week off. We manage to do it once a year but we really should make it more often.
7. My trip to Yankee Candle and Webs. I limit it to once a year. It's safer on my wallet but it would be so fun to do it twice a year.
8. Spending time on Cape Cod. We go for a few days every year, but we really should to this more often. It's only about an hour away and we really enjoy it.
9. Watch the fireworks. Our neighbors do a great display on the fourth and I wish they did it more often. Sure I could go watch them elsewhere, but it's fun to walk out on your deck and have front row seats.
10. Thanksgiving Day. I just love watching the parade while cooking and getting ready for company. I also love getting my list ready for Black Friday!