Wednesday, June 4, 2014

Yarn Along

I have been working mostly on my Here Be Dragons shawl for my Game of Thrones Mystery KAL.  It doesn't look much different so I won't bore you with it.  I have been working on some socks when I need some no brainer knitting.
They are so long it's tough to get a good picture of them all stretched out!

I have been carding my fleece a bit.  The drum carder comes home with me tonight from Lisa's house so I anticipate there will be lots of carding while I catch up on podcasts.

Not much reading to speak of as I really need to concentrate when I'm working on that shawl!

So how's things in your fiber world?  Join the fun at Ginny's


15 comments:

Deborah Hamilton said...

Wow, I've never seen yarn with such long stripes. Love it!

Sarah said...

Fun socks!! I love the bright colors!

Melissa Marie said...

Cute colors! :)

elizabeth said...

how fun! like the colours!

Lisa @ HappyinDoleValley said...

I am seeing stripes all over the yarn along today! Love your bright colors, Donna. :)

Happy knitting!

Mama Gone Green said...

what fun socks!

Sally Ann said...

Hello

great socks, lovely colours!

Tracey said...

Is a card drummer easier to use than paddles? I have a list of items on my wish list and wonder if I should add it.
Have fun tonight.

Two Cables and a Frapp said...

Really nice looking yarn and I love the colors ! I'll be checking back to see it's progress.

Desiree said...

Cute bright colors! Perfect for spring!

Erin @ Wild Whispers said...

A wonderful sock, indeed!

Estela said...

I participated in the KAL last year and got lost with one of the clues that I stopped and decided I didn't like it. But I am most definitely going to try the shawl one. I don't have HBO but I am the waiting list at the library. I've seen a couple episodes when we get Free HBO and loved it.

Laura at Beehive Rugs said...

The colors are really fun!

karen said...

No brainier knitting is the best knitting of all:) lovely sock you got there!!

flyingjen said...

After the Dr. Who scarf I may attempt a sock. Maybe I'll even make a pair!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails