Thursday, June 5, 2014
Randomly on a Thursday
It's one of those days where thoughts are just zooming through my head. Go....
1. I know you are sick of seeing photos of this orchid. Two more flowers opened up on the bottom. Are you seeing this? I haven't killed it. Yet.
2. I may go see Fault In Our Stars tonight. I still haven't decided if I can watch it. I haven't read the book but I have a pretty good idea how it ends.
3. The Belmont Stakes are Saturday. Go California Chrome.
4. The second game of the Stanley Cup finals is also Saturday. Let's go Rangers!
5. My niece was born this week! This means I have to get moving on some baby knitting. A couple of ideas are already in my head.
6. I really want to finish the two shawls I have on the needles before I start the baby knitting. I'm getting close on the Magic Cake Ruffle but it's a slow process on the Dragons. I just need to concentrate and do it. I know the pattern pretty well by now so I can spot if I make a mistake kinda quickly.
7. Sunday the spinners are getting together for a little Dye Day at a friends house. I have to figure out what I want to dye. And what I want to dye it with.
8. The app I use on my phone and iPad to keep all my little notes is being phased out. I loved Springpad. Now I'm not sure what to use. Any suggestions?