Monday, June 30, 2014

Weekending


It was another perfect summer weekend - weather wise that is.  I spent as much time as possible outdoors.
As a matter of fact, when hubby and I went to dinner last night I insisted on going someplace where we could eat outside.  The Boat House was perfect.  It's about a mile down the road from our house yet we had never dined there before.  The food was excellent.  There are walking trails along the water and I was ready to pull out my book and sit right there in that chair and read.  Oh yes, I started a new book too.  Summer has officially begun for me now.  Speaking of new, I even cast on a new project, caught up on some podcasts and found a couple new ones as well.

How was your weekend?

Linking up with Karen!

2 comments:

karen said...

new project? do tell!! I love how we never eat at places that are under our noses. We have one restaurant that is the closest and haven't been there in about 15 years...maybe it changed for the better? I would love to eat outside!!

Tracey ~ Clover said...

I wish I could spend more time outdoors, but unless it's really early or really late I just melt. I am so ready for winter.
A new book and a new project? I hope you share soon.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails