Friday, April 25, 2014

The Twins

The fraternal socks are complete. 

I have one word for them. Love. 


The fiber was a fun spin. And the yarn was a great knit. It. Is. So. Soft. 


I loved knitting toe up and got great usage out of the yarn. I actually had too much yarn unless I wanted knee socks so I had to improvise a bit. 


I spent last Saturday out in the sun finishing them and photographing. It was a beautiful day. 

It doesn't sound like this Saturday will be as sunny. Sounds like lots of rain and that's kind of a bummer for the first Sheep and Wool Festival in CT. 

It's not stopping us though. Enjoy your weekend!

9 comments:

CathieJ said...

Love, love, love those socks. What a great yarn!

karen said...

I love them as well, I'm impressed that you spun the fiber!!

LauraLillyLaura said...

Your socks are way fun!! I adore socks, I'm working on a pair right now. Hope your weather is warm this weekend. I'm ready for summer!

Sarah said...

LOVE!!!!!

Unknown said...

They will see you coming. LOL! Very cute.

Unknown said...

So colourful! Fab socks

Tracey ~ Clover said...

Your socks a great, I can see why you love them.
You should come south Donna, we are in the 80's and sunny. We could go the beach together. :)

Jen said...

Handspun socks? I love them too!

Kat said...

Fabulousness!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails