Carole switched things up a bit and asked us to write 10 sentences that start with the word "I feel".
So lets go:
1. I feel sorta sad that the Olympics are over.
2. I feel ready to catch up on all the regular TV shows I missed that are on my DVR though.
3. I feel hopeful that I can catch up on some knitting now that my hands are feeling better (thank you Tracy - that Blue Emu worked wonders too).
4. I feel energized after that burst of warm weather over the past weekend. Sitting outside in the sun felt wonderful while I knit.
5. I feel relieved that February is coming to an end. I have no problems saying Good Bye to the last full month of winter this year.
6. I feel excited about March being closer - I looked at my calendar and we have a lot of stuff going on this coming month.
7. I feel frustrated because my To Do list is longer than the hours in my day lately.
8. I feel a bit more educated on using my camera. I spent some time over the weekend playing with different settings and the way they affect the photos.
9. I feel overwhelmed at the office. Lots of projects are hitting at once which means I'll be spending some long hours getting them done.
10. I feel like taking some vacation time to catch up on things, and especially to view some Craftsy Classes that I still haven't watched yet.