Let me preface this ToT by saying that as much as I love breakfast I normally don't eat it unless it's the weekend. I mean - l have a little something later in the morning such as a granola bar but eating first thing in the morning is not my regular routine. When I do indulge here are my favorites.
1. French Toast Bake. I just found this recipe and it's great. A bit sweet but good all the same.
2. Pancakes. My grandma would make these for me whenever I slept over so it's my favorite!
3. No eggs. At all. Cooked any way. My mom made tons of them while we were growing up and subsequently my brother and I can't stand them.
4. Bagels. A good NY bagel. Toasted with a little bit of butter.
5. Belgian waffles. I have not been able to master these on my own. I think I need a new waffle iron.
6. Granola. Sometimes with yogurt. Sometimes with milk. Ocassionally with some fruit on the side.
7. Grapefruit. Especially during the summer.
8. Monkey bread. This is a staple when Nicole has friends sleep over. Never any leftovers.
9. On Christmas - Italian Cheesecake. But only on Christmas.
10.Toast with peanut butter. Especially home made bread.
What do you like to eat for breakfast? Give us some ideas over at Carole's.