1. Check on last years Christmas bonuses and make up the list for this year. Last year was a bit of a blur between the move and me getting the flu.
2. Which reminds me - get my flu shot.
3. Organize my leftover sock yarn stash for my next project.
4. Decorate the tree. It looks real pretty sitting with lights but some ornaments might make it look a little more festive.
5. Finalize year end figures so I can get financial statements prepared.
6. Take pictures of my Kromski Polonaise and list it online. Time to make room in the toy box. So I can buy some new toys!
7. Make my list for Yankee Candle. Every year my friend Diane and I take a trip to the flagship store after Christmas for their big sale. And of course we stop at Webs - it's right down the road.
8. Make phone calls about getting the windshield replaced on Nicole's car.
9. Wrap all the presents I already bought. Some need to be mailed so this needs to happen rather quickly.
10. Write my blogpost for the day. I can check one thing off!
How's your To Do list looking lately?