Thursday, November 21, 2013

So Much Random

I had so many thoughts running through my head this morning and wasn't sure what I wanted to talk about. So you get it all - in random order.


I can't wait to try this.  It's Graze.  They send you a box of healthy trial size snacks. They send a new box every two weeks.    I have heard great things about it.  And it's crazy cheap.  You need a code to join.  I have a couple left.  If you want one let me know in the comments.


It's Thanksgiving - in one week.  I'm not going to be as prepared as I thought I would be.  Oh well.  the food will still be good.  It will just take a little more last minute work than I was planning on.


The yard needs to be raked.  Go ahead and laugh.  That's the only tree we have that loses leaves.  And the wind usually blows them away before we get a chance to rake them anyway.


How's this for a hair style?  Guess it's a good way to use up that stash fiber.


I am loving the sunsets recently.  Last week I left the office and the sunset was red.  I mean really red.  I tried taking several pictures but none of them captured the real color.  I even took out the real camera to try but to no avail.


Saw this on Instagram and had to steal it.

Smile!


3 comments:

Carole said...

That's quite a hairstyle! And I think I know the red sky you mean because I saw it, too. What's the deal with the snacks?

Tracey ~ Clover said...

I have been seeing beautiful red sunrises, I love them.

I had to laugh about you raking your yard, we were just joking about raking here. My yard is covered in pine straw from a wind storm and we Never rake, thank goodness I live in the middle of no where with no neighbors.
Love the hairstyle and the cartoon!

Anonymous said...

I would love to try Graze. How do they ship? Thank you,Peggy

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails