Thursday, September 5, 2013

What Are These Podcasts?

I can't seem to just sit and knit.  I need to be watching TV, or reading, or talking, or anything else that's possible.  It must be a "getting two things done at once" issue.  Lately I have been catching up on "Call The Midwife" on Netflix on my iPad.  If my hubby wants to watch something I'm not particularly thrilled with I can plug in my ear buds and sit on the couch with him and my knitting.  

My favorite by far though is watching knitting podcasts.  I find it inspiring to see other people creating and get some good ideas.  There are usually Knit-a-longs that involve prizes. There is chatter over on the Rav boards for each podcast and I have met some real nice knitters.   I thought it might be a good idea to share some of my favorites over the next few weeks.  

So this week I will share one of my absolute favorites - The Knit Girllls.  Leslie and Laura are funny, creative and they can get some knitting done! They both lived down south but Leslie moved up to NJ last year so it's been cool to see them connect over the podcast each week.  

When you get a chance check them out.  




2 comments:

Iris said...

Also fun to watch, if you're into that sort of thing, is the Fiber Factor competition going on right now over at Skacel's website. Kinda like a knitting Project Runway, but no eliminations, and nicer judges :-) (they're knitters, of course they're nice!)

Lisa said...

Will have to check out that podcast another time (when I have time -- ha!). I, like you, like to multi task. I just don't do knit plus nothing else very well... Usually, I knit while listening to my kids or the husband read or while listening to our history lectures. :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails