I love to dance so I love this weeks 10 on Tuesday.
10 Songs That Make You Want To Dance!
Now remember, I have a teenager in the house (some of the time at least) who listens to Hip Hop so some of my selections are definitely not from my generation!
1. Madonna - Get Into The Groove. When I hear this I am immediately 19 again and dancing at the club on a Friday night.
2. Earth Wind & Fire - Let's Groove. I don't even know what year that came out but it's one of my favorites.
3. Sean Kingston - Fire Burning. I went to so many of those darn Summer Jam concerts with my daughter and this was actually a song that I loved to dance to. I was thankful that she was old enough to go without me this year and went with friends.
4. Flo Rida - Low. Every time I hear this song I think of a Christmas party we went to. This song was popular at the time and we got my father to dance. We were surprised how low he could go!
5. Chris Brown - She Ain't You. I love how he blended Michael Jackson in there. I hate how he has become a thug since this song came out.
6. Shalamar - A Night To Remember. Great memories of this song driving my 82 Camaro.
7. Robin Thicke - Blurred Lines. That song ain't going away any time soon. But it's got a catchy beat that makes your feet tap, doesn't it?
8. Earth Wind & Fire - September. Another great beat. It reminds me of the move "Soul Food".
9. Marcia Griffiths - The Electric Slide. I danced to this on the cruise and can't believe I still remembered how to do it.
10. Jamie Foxx - Blame It. Who knew he could sing too?
I could come up with another 20!
What makes you dance?