Thursday, June 6, 2013
I know - another puppy picture. I just love the expression on his face there.
So my posting has been rather sporadic. I have been fitting in a couple of knitting related posts here and there but that's about it. I promised a re-cap of life in general, so here is it in no random order:
1. Nicole is graduating. It has been a whirlwind of activity surrounding that alone.
2. She is all registered at college and is staring this summer. She chose to stay home and is going to the local college to start her pre-reqs for the nursing program. I'm still trying to digest this. And the bill I just got for it.
3. As you can see, the puppy is growing. He's up to about 25 pounds now. Training is continuing. If we could just keep him in his crate all would be well. He has escaped them all. He has major separation anxiety. I would take him to work every day, but he needs to know how to cope on his own.
4. I got a new camera. It's another point and shoot, but it has 16 megapixels and wifi. So far I am loving it.
5. I'm taking a Craftsy Class - Point and Shoot. I love how I can start and stop it. If you haven't heard about Craftsy go and check it out. They have so many online classes. I think my next one will be the Knit to Fit class that goes along with my book.
6. I continue to be addicted Instagram. I keep in touch with so many people on there. And I love looking at peoples pictures.
7. We are going on a cruise in a few weeks. We are so excited. I am especially excited because no air travel is involved. We are leaving from Boston and going to St.Johns and Nova Scotia. I have never been so this will be fun.
8. I caved in to the Candy Crush craze. I could kick myself. It does keep me entertained at times though.