Wow - it's been almost a month since I posted. Time is flying and life is, well - kinda chaotic right now. We will tackle all that in another post though. For today it's all about 10 Things I Did This Weekend.
1. I celebrated my birthday. I love that it usually falls on a three day weekend so I can celebrate longer!
2. I procrastinated. A lot. My house is a disaster and nothing on my to do list got done. But it was my birthday so I didn't care.
3. I did knit. Not as much as I thought I would though.
4. I cursed the weather. At least till Sunday afternoon. The sun finally came out but it was windy and still felt like winter.
5. I bought myself a birthday present.
A matching iPhone and iPad case. I'm like a little kid sometimes.
6. Went to the dog park. Poor Mowgli was getting a bit cooped up after those few rainy days and needed to go run with some friends.
7. Went to dinner. Of course - another part of my birthday celebration.
8. Hung my laundry out for the first time this year. OK - so not such a big deal but I was happy when I brought them in and they smelled like Spring!
9. Opened up a great gift from my favorite Aunt.
10. I relaxed. Without any guilt!