First of all, everyone go and check out Carole's blog today. Besides seeing one of my favorite blogs around, you can check out her interview with Amy Herzog and learn all about her exciting new book, Knit to Flatter. I have heard great things about this book already and I am going to sign up for the class. You can also get a chance to win a copy of her book when you stop over at Carole's blog. Win-Win!
Onto the 10. It's 10 Favorite Sweater Patterns.
Let me preface this by saying - I really haven't knit that many sweaters. I'll start out with the ones I have knit and move onto the ones I want to knit.
1. February Baby Sweater. I knit this once and I really liked how it came out.
2. The simple EZ seamless raglan. I knit this for winter Olympics one year and got it done in less than three weeks. I loved that I didn't have to think much. And that it was a quickie!
Those are the ones that I have knit. Here's the list of what I want to knit:
3. Atelier. I have been looking through the stash to see if I have enough yarn to knit this one soon. I was hoping to use some hand spun but I'm not sure if it is going to work.
4. Boxy. I saw this on Rav the other day and fell in love with it. I love a big draped sweater.
5. Tea Leaves Cardigan. I have seen this on so many blogs and it looks great on every one.
6. Klaralund. I still love this sweater and even though it didn't work out the last time I tried it I will find a way!
7. Simplest Sweater. Need I say more?
8. Baby Surprise Jacket. I have never knit one and I'm not sure why. Everyone I know who has done this pattern loves it.
9. Speaking of babies, I am knitting Baby Sophisticate and I just love it. I'm not thrilled with my yarn choice but it's for a baby so it has to be washable, etc... I'm keeping it down here since I haven't technically finished it yet.
Iced. I'm envisioning this in handspun. Chunky handspun!
Guess I better get knitting, huh....