Ha ha! Love this one....
10 Random Things on My Mind
2. We have our first puppy training class tonight. I am hoping Mowgli will grasp it. He is smart but stubborn.
3. We still have to go shopping for Nicole's prom dress. Fitting that in on the weekends has been tough. Maybe we will have some luck this weekend.
4. My car is a mess - I can't wait to get it cleaned but I refuse until there is no more threat of salt and sand getting inside.
5. We are waiting for the Summer Schedule to be posted for Nicole for college. She wants to start as soon as she graduates high school at the local community college (she will be there for 3 years for nursing before transferring to UMass Dartmouth for nursing). It's hard to make summer vacation plans until we get that nailed down.
6. We need to finish our tax returns. Yuck.
7. I haven't been on Plurk in forever. I just don't have time for it all lately.
8. RI Spinners Guild (Iris in particular) posted a list of all the fiber events coming up and I can't believe we are almost up to that time of year (Yippeee!)
9. I started my Pei Scarf over the weekend. I hope to stay awake long enough tonight to work on it.
10. I need to go clean out my closet and start switching some clothes around for various reasons. I should probably wait till June when I can actually put the winter clothes away.