Thursday, September 27, 2012

Silly Things

We started cleaning out closets upstairs.  And there is A LOT to clean out.  In the midst of having to decide what we need to really keep and what can be thrown away (and trust me - most of it can be thrown away) it's fun to find things you totally forgot you had.

Of course I found a couple skeins of yarn that I had forgot about.  There was some clothes that I had been looking for over the summer and finally found (yeah - that is frustrating).  I found some candles we got on our Yankee Candle pilgrimage last year.  I also found a bag from last years New England Fiber Festival.  Inside I found a bag of hand made soap samples.


So many good smells in there!  I love how it looks in the paper bag.  And I love how I can keep it out for all the guests we are expecting next weekend.

Silly things make me happy.

1 comment:

Carole Knits said...

It's great when you find unexpected treasures!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails