Tuesday, July 17, 2012
Ten on Tuesday
I loved Carole's 10 on Tuesday today so I am joining along! It's 10 Everyday Things That Make You Happy.
1. Knitting. Did you really think it wasn't going to make the list? Yeah - I do it everyday.
2. Drinking out of my Tervis Tumbler. I got this not knowing what a great insulated cup it was and apparently they are quite popular. It keeps your drink cold (or warm) for hours. Worth every penny.
3. Reading my friends blogs. I love seeing what everyone is up to.
4. Yes - my IPhone makes me happy. I'm not apologizing. It's wonderful and it's at my side all the time.
5. Talking to my parents. I speak to either my mom or dad every single day. The older I get the more I appreciate them.
6. Snuggling with my daughter. Although she may be almost 17 my little snugglebunny still loves her mama.
7. Talking to my friends on Plurk. It's so cool to keep in touch with everybody (mostly knitting friends) during the day when I get small snippets of time.
8. Taking pictures. Some days it's only an IPhone shot, but I post on Instagram almost daily.
9. Having a clean sink. No - I'm not a neat freak. I'm quite the opposite. However, having my kitchen sink clean just makes me smile. And I make sure it's done everyday.
10. Laughing with my hubby. His sense of humor is one of the things that made me fall in love with him.