Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Yarn Along

Joining Ginny over at Small Things for Yarn Along.
Elowen is slowly growing and becoming very difficult to photograph while still on the needles.  The rows are becoming longer and a bit more tedious.  It was quick work last night though while I got to Google Hang Out with the wonderful Tina,  Risa and Kim (Kim - do you have a blog???).  So  much fun!

I got my first issue of Taproot yesterday and I'm loving it so far (although I haven't gotten much past the first page).  It's about as much reading as I'm capable of lately!

What are you reading and crafting these days?

7 comments:

Carole Knits said...

I answered your question with my blog post today!

bySarah said...

Yay for yarnalongs!
I dont even know what Taproot is, but I want to read it because of the awesome cover!!

Anonymous said...

Taproot sounds like such a great publication. I'm going to have to subscribe now!

Tracey ~ Clover said...

Mine Taproot arrived Monday and so far I've only looked at the cover. I'm saving it for spring break next week and then I am going to read it cover to cover! :)

Liz said...

I had to stand on my bed to manage to get all of my shawls into the photo! I love the colours in your yarn :)

Conservative Knit Mom said...

Have you finished Taproot yet? Isn't if great! I can't to see your Elowen. How many stitches are you up too? It will be lovely!

homesprout said...

Wow, Taproot is making lots of appearances on blogs these days. Let me know if you think it was worth it!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails