Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Yarn Along

Joining Ginny today for Yarn Along

I actually finished this book a couple of days ago, but I'm kinda going through it again before I go see the movie this week.
I can't wait to start the second one in the series.  I have to get back to Living Simple and make some headway there.  It is actually more of a reference book than anything, so I will probably always keep it on my coffee table.

I sat down Monday night and figured out how to fix Elowen and the stitch count.  I'm now onto the contrast color.
It's really difficult to see progress.
Maybe because mentally I am ready to move on to the next shawl. And I still need to stash dive and figure which colors I'm using for Color Affection.

OK - time to go over to Ginny's blog and check out what the others are knitting and reading!

6 comments:

karen said...

Can't wait to see what colors you pick out for the color affliction shawl!!! It's a fun knit! Love the color of your shawl right now :)

S/V Mari Hal-O-Jen said...

Isn't that an excellent book? I want to start all over again in the trilogy. I've read books 1 & 2 but now I have three on hand...

Alisa said...

such great colors for your shawl!! Beautiful!!

Kim said...

Such lovely colours you are using for your shawl, can't wait to see it finished.

Erin @ Wild Whispers said...

Looks good! I love the colors in this shawl!

cpcable said...

I should probably read The Hunger Games just so that I'm not completely out of the loop with the rest of popular culture. :) Love the colors on your shawl!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails