Monday, March 26, 2012

Currents


listening - the cat thumping on the floor with her new cat nip toy


eating - just finished a piece of chocolate


drinking - water with lots of ice


wearing - grey comfy sweats & green waffle shirt


weather - chilly compared to last week but hey - it's only March


knitting - second sock on both pairs I have been knitting and trying to figure out how to continue on the Elowen since I am way off on the stitch count


wanting - to start another pair of socks with the handspun that I just finished plying


needing - to finish carding the fleece I have.  Or I won't be buying another one this spring at the sheep and wool festivals


enjoying - watching this.  Oh my gosh check it out - it's addicting


looking forward - to seeing The Hunger Games this week (yes I did finish the book and it was really good)


wondering - if the catnip I planted 2 weeks ago is ever going to grow

2 comments:

Mary said...

chocolate for breakfast? yum!

and LOVE the link to the eagle cam. those little guys are too cute!

Libby said...

Those eagles are so cute. You'll love The Hunger Games - very well done.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails