Thursday, February 2, 2012

Middle Age Jewelry

I am 45 going on 46. I am reminded of my age each time the Superbowl comes around. See - me and the Superbowl are the same age. SB is slightly older though. I don't blow the candles out on my Bday cake until May. I have no problem with getting older. I really don't. I have even embraced this changing of seasons, so to speak. I even need those reading glasses to see my phone, knit and read. If I gotta do this - I'm doing it my way.









Eyeglass jewelry. Made by my friend Lisa. If she had a blog I would link to it but sadly she doesn't. And of course I had to get them in purple as well!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

3 comments:

Sarah said...

They are so pretty.
If I ever actually wore my glasses, I would NEED these. :)

Carole Knits said...

I'm the same age as the Super Bowl, too, except that I'm already 46. We were just talking at lunch about wearing glasses because the reference librarian here is getting glasses for the first time. She's 52. I told her she can't wear them around her neck because it will make her look like a librarian!

CuriosityEncouraged said...

Love them :) I need something like that- maybe then I'd embrace wearing my glasses :) Thanks for stopping by my site. "See you" in the workshop :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails