Monday, February 27, 2012

Currents






LISTENING - to the kids laughing in the next room


EATING - just finished some home made pizza


DRINKING - contemplating making myself some tea


WEARING - My comfy green waffle shirt


WEATHER - seasonable - at least the wind finally died down


KNITTING - two pairs of socks, a scarf, about to cast on a shawl perhaps


WANTING - to purchase that shawl pattern I saw on Ravelry


NEEDING - to catch up on my Whole Foods Workshop.  I got behind the week we lost Magnum and I have been on catch up mode ever since


ENJOYING - that I accomplished a lot this weekend


LOOKING FORWARD - seeing Lisa tonight to knit and chat at Moose Cafe

WONDERING - when I can take some better pictures of my finished project from the weekend so I can finish the pattern and post it online

2 comments:

Carole Knits said...

I think posts like this are a great way of bringing readers right into your room. So fun!

Unknown said...

Love love love the yarn! The color is gorgeous. I finished my shawl this weekend. It would have been the perfect weekend to wear it too, with all that wind. Except I have to block & have never blocked anything before. So am nervous about it and haven't done it yet! So there it sat all weekend looking at me each time I walked by it saying "don't you love me?" :-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails