Monday, January 30, 2012

Currents

EXCUSE THE FORMAT - BLOGGER IS BEING DIFFICULT THIS MORNING Listening - 630 WPRO News Eating - nothing right now Drinking - orange juice Wearing - sweats & purple turleneck with a jacket Reading - 1000 Gifts (still - I know, I'm a slow reader) Weather - sunny and in the 40's. Very pleasant Knitting - socks (that will be every week after my resolution) Wanting - to take my daughter's pain away after hearing that her friend was tragiclly killed yesterday Needing - an hour to myself to get my thoughts together before dealing with the week Enjoying - the days being longer Looking forward - getting my house back in order after the weekend Wondering - if there will be enough snow in upstate NY so we can go snow mobiling this weekend.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I just heard about the riding accident on the noon news. So sad. I didn't realize you were in Rhode Island too! I hope you had a good weekend away!

Mary said...

strong thoughts your way on handling that tragedy...and for the rest of your week! (love the content even if the format didn't cooperate - maybe it's a good thing I didn't have time for blogger today!)

Unknown said...

I am so sorry for your daughter and obviously her friend. We try to ease our son (he had 3 friends die over a 6 month period) by saying that some tragedies are really freak accidents which no one has any control over but it is so so hard. You are both in my thoughts.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails