Monday, June 6, 2011

Weekend Recap

It was a busy weekend in the Knit1Spin2 house.

There was spinning.




I'll start knitting my Nook cover later this week with the yarn.

I knitted on Multnomah.




I am running out of yarn unfortunately. Fortunately Webs has more - and half the price of what I originally paid. I can make it longer now. And that makes me happy.

The highlight of the weekend-




Nicole's lacrosse team won the state finals. It was amazing to see so many people from our little town come out to cheer these girls on. Most of them did not have daughters that were even players. They just wanted to go and support them. It was an experience I don't think any of the girls will forget. I know I won't.

Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

2 comments:

bySarah said...

Congrats lacrosse girls!!
(and lovely projects, as ever.)

livnletlrn said...

Yay Nicole! My nephew is in lax and I love to go to the games. Such fun!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails