Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Of Things Not Yet Blogged About

I'm not good at all with posting my projects on Ravelry. It's on that "To Do" list but it never quite makes it to the top. With the cold weather I have been wearing alot of my hand knits. And I'm noticing that I never showed some of them to you.

Behold the woven scarf:


I wove this on my rigid heddle with my handspun. It was a batt from NH Sheep & Wool. I kept the colors separate and wove it as a single.


For the warp I used Kauni Effektgarn that I bought at Yarn and Fiber Company on a road trip to NH.


I still need to work on my edges. They are still too loose.


I love the fringe though. Those conaire hair twirlers are good for something!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comment:

Jessica said...

Gorgeous scarf! Must ignore the weaving bug.... ;-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails