Friday, January 28, 2011

Last Weekend

As you know by now our little group of local spinners gets together once a year for a retreat in Wareham. For me - it was a badly needed weekend away. I looked forward to it but at the same time I had been so busy that I couldn't even pack my stuff together until an hour before leaving. I guess that's why I needed it so badly!

It's fun every year - but I think we did more laughing than ever this time around. It had been a pretty stressful year for most of us and I think we ALL were desperate for some down time.

It was also very productive. I spun my 8 oz of cormo. I will be making a huge cowl from it.


Lisa got some spinning done.


She was planning on making some cool legwarmers out of it but I think she changed her mind and will going with a bag.

There was some reading - I can't tell you the last time I picked up a book.


And question of the weekend? How many spinners does it take to untangle some handspun?



At this point there was 6 but I know some more joined in as we went along.

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comment:

Liz said...

Thanks for stopping by and watching Needle Bound. I appreciate the comments.
It looks like you spinners had a great time.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails