Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Socks and Bags

It's still a sock-a-thon in my world. I finished the watermelon socks.



They scream summer time to me and I can't wait to wear them. I started another pair in the Kroy sock yarn for my best friends mom.



It's the blue/grey colorway and I like the way the colors fade. It's nice to knit with and it's soft yet thick and should be warm for the winter.

There's only one other thing that I need less than sock yarn and that's bags. I am addicted to them. For some people it's shoes. Others love clothes. I'm all about bags. Handbags, knitting bags, baskets, you name it. If it can carry something I like it. So I spent my birthday money on this.




A Namaste Hermosa Bag in eggplant. I've always wanted one of their bags in that color. On a recent trip to Webs I spotted it and it was mine!! I have yet to use it as a knitting bag. It's my everyday work bag because it fits everything in it. It's huge!!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

2 comments:

JessaLu said...

Love the socks! And that bag! Very nice! :o)

bySarah said...

excellent bday choice...the bag is so cool!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails