Monday, June 14, 2010

More Socks - No Computer

I'm glad I got into writing blog posts from my Iphone. The photo quality leaves a bit to be desired but it's not terrible I guess. My laptop is under the weather. Nothing working at all. I'm majorly bummed because I needed to work on a project and really need it. Hubby is working on it and I'm hoping it will be feeling better soon.

In the meantime I finished one of the BFF Moms socks




The color fades make me happy and the yarn is so soft. A big recommendation for Kroy Socks FX. Sorry for the lack of photo originality. The sun is about as reliable as my computer lately so indoor photo shoots it is.

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

2 comments:

Rows Red said...

The FX, it is most magical! And cheap. Cheap and magical are very, very good things in this case. I am passionately wishing for an expanded colorway selection. A reds version would make my heart go pitter pat.

Sorry to hear about your laptop, I hope your tech woes are resolved quickly.

cindy said...

Your sock is sweet. I saw you knitting it at the guild meeting. I've got to start a pair. I always have socks on the needles, but lately I've not had a pair going. Thanks for the inspiration!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails