Monday, April 5, 2010

Hoppy Easter

We couldn't have asked for a nicer weekend weather-wise. It was just beautiful. I had a rather long "to do" list over the weekend so I didn't spend much fiber time out in the sun like I had planned. I knit two rows while sitting on the deck before company came for Easter dinner. I worked on Shawl That Jazz. It's difficult to take pictures of but here are a few.







It is a series of short rows so it can't be stretched out properly to see the progress. It kinda stays bunched up on the needles. But I like that it is rather mindless knitting and lately that is about all my brain can handle.

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

2 comments:

livnletlrn said...

Wow, dem's some mighty pretty colors!

Gale Bulkley said...

Love the colour of that yarn. And thanks for posting the pic.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails