Thursday, February 4, 2010

Only Me

Way back when Blue Moon Fiber Arts 'Socks That Rock' yarn became popular it was near impossible to find. The only thing I could find that was close was to spin it myself from this kit that they sold.


It has been sitting in my stash for at least 2 years now. I couldn't even recall what the colors were but I never got around to spinning it.

Fast forward to October 2009. Lisa and I went to Stitches East and Webs was there. They now sell Socks That Rock. I was in heaven! I restrained myself and bought one skein of medium weight. It has been great to knit. I also dug out the fiber so I can spin some as well. I am getting kind of depressed that I am almost done with the yarn and wanted to have more to cast on immediately. Here's my fiber being spun:



And here is my second sock in progress:



See any similarities? They are THE SAME COLORWAY! What are the odds of that happening? How many colorways does Blue Moon make? I didn't even notice it until I was spinning for a while. Yep - only me.

Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

[B]NZBsRus.com[/B]
No More Slow Downloads With NZB Files You Can Swiftly Find HD Movies, PC Games, MP3s, Software & Download Them at Fast Rates

[URL=http://www.nzbsrus.com][B]Usenet[/B][/URL]

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails