Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Random Wednesday

For all who were asking - yes, I did get the red scarf done and out by the 15th. I was actually a day early.

This was actually one of the nicest parts of my holiday season so far. It felt great to give.

Another fun thing has been checking out the local decorations


That is only a small portion of what this house looks like. I would have loved to walk around and take more pics but Nicole said we looked like stalkers. I would have been willing to make a donation to their electric bill. It was beautiful.

I did cave in and do some Christmas knitting.


Aren't they cute? They are a sock bookmarker. And I am glad I took a picture of them before they got mailed out (incidently - they were finished just as my hubby was packing the box for UPS. Can I ever do anything on time?) because I never did take a picture of the finished "adult" version which was gifted to my aunt for her birthday. Hopefully she isn't reading this - or there goes one surprise for Christmas.

Tonight is our Bayberry Spinners Christmas party and I am excited as can be to just relax and knit with my buddies. And eat and drink of course! And speaking of relaxing, I won't be doing much of that this week. Hopefully I will have pictures soon of my latest brainstorm. It goes in the category of "what was I thinking?'

1 comment:

bySarah said...

Congrats on getting the scarf done, and I love you bookmark!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails