Sunday, December 28, 2008

Things I Can't Live Without

Susan at MVFF posted this and I thought it was great. What are the things (and we are talking things, so that leaves the family, friends and pets out).

Things I Can't Live Without

Cell phone
The internet
My laptop (that didn't take long huh?)
Yarn
My spinning wheels
Books
Pizza (food had to make it on the list somewhere, didn't it?)
My DVR
Knitpicks Options

That's all I can think of at the moment. Guess I'm a simple gal.

What's on your list?????

2 comments:

IrishGirlieKnits said...

My list would probably be quite similar (well, put socks that rock on there too)! Oh, I wish sometimes I could live without my cell phone or computer, but I know I probably couldn't!

Gina House said...

My list is almost EXACTLY the same as yours! Wow! The only things I'd change are:

Exchanging the DVR with - Moleskine Journals

and

Exchanging the Pizza with - Stir Fry Veggies. (and rice!)

Great list, Donna! : )

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails