Monday, December 8, 2008

I am a sock and I have a problem....


No matter how much somebody knits on me, I just don't grow!!!! Last week Carole was talking about a sock that she is working on that has a growing problem too. I suggested we give them growth hormones.

I am not sure if it is because I am getting used to knitting projects for Christmas that work up quickly, if I'm bored with this already or something, but this has to be the most tortured sock I have ever knitted. And to think I have to knit another one! Normally I would just give up and move on. Problem is that it is a Christmas present and I already let the recipient pick out the yarn. She knows these socks are coming for Christmas. I could rip out and start again but I am too far into it. My goal is to have this sock finished by tomorrow (I know - lofty goal here). I have to get them done this week or they don't stand a chance.

My friend asked me to knit a pair for her mom for Christmas as well. Do you think there will be a problem knitting socks with extra bulky weight yarn on size 15 needles?

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails