Thursday, December 13, 2007

I'm Alive I'm Alive

Amazing to look at the last pic in my blog and see the beautiful leaves and trees and my knitting sitting on my table. If it weren't dark out you would see a snow covered deck! I have lots to catch up on here and finally getting a breath of fresh air to do it. Tomorrow I will post knitting pics. In the meantime I am stealing this meme from Amy.

Christmas Meme

1. Wrapping paper or gift bags? Gift bags all the way. If they weren't so darn expensive I would never wrap another thing...

Real or artificial tree? Real. I HAVE to have the pine smell in my house

When do you put up the tree? Second weekend in December

When do you take it down? Usually after January 6th.

Do you like eggnog? Southern Comfort in the carton - tastes like cannolli cream. oooh yeah!!!!

Favorite gift received as a child? I can't say I had a favorite, but some that were near and dear to me were Rub a Dub Dolly, Tiffany Taylor, Perfection game, and lots of Barbi stuff

Do you have a nativity scene? Yes - several

Hardest person to buy for? My parents.

Easiest person to buy for? My daughter. I have to eventually stop buying or I could go more overboard than I already do.

Worst Christmas present you ever got? Don't think I ever got a real BAD one.

Mail or email Christmas cards? Mail - didn't you get yours already??

Favorite Christmas movie? The Polar Express. I cry every time.

When do you start shopping for Christmas? December 26th. Then I forget where the heck I put the stuff.

Have you ever recycled a Christmas present? I don't think so.

Favorite thing to eat on Christmas? Christmas cookies for sure. For breakfast I eat Italian Cheesecake.

Clear lights or colored on the tree? Clear.;

Favorite Christmas song?The Christmas Song, Merry Christmas Darling, and All I Want for Christmas is You.

Travel at Christmas or stay home? Stay home.

Can you name all of Santa’s Reindeer? Yes - but do I really have to prove it to you??? OK OK - Dasher Dancer Prancer Vixen Comet Cupid Donner (I swore it was Donna when I was a child)Blitzen and Rudolph.

Angel or star on top of tree? Angel.

Open presents Christmas Eve or morning. At my moms we open Christmas Eve. Just our little family opens on Christmas morning.

Most annoying thing this time of year? Traffic and the fact that you are expected to spend a crazy amount of money. That's not what Christmas is about!

Do you decorate your tree in any theme or color? It used to be very uniform and color coordinated. Then children happened....... need I say more??

What do you leave for Santa? Cookies. But now that dd doesn't "do Santa" anymore, not sure what we will do. We will need to come up with another tradition for that one...

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails