Saturday, April 7, 2007

Plugging along

I feel like I accomplished something this week in my crafty life. That doesn't happen often! I finished spinning this


I kept it a single ply, which is something I usually dont' do. I have some baby knitting to do

It's from the latest issue of Family Circle Easy Knitting. I changed the colors and my version is looking like this


I am so happy that MLB made the deal with Cable TV to carry the baseball games. There is nothing more satisfying in springtime than to watch the Yankees game. It is something we have not been able to do since moving to New England because we only got a few of the Yankee games. Actually, we didn't watch as much baseball in NY. That Red Sox/Yankee rivalry makes it all the more fun to watch and cheer for the home team (a rivalry that I didn't even know existed until we moved here - you never hear about it in NY, there are no bumperstickers or T-Shirts that say "The Red Sox Suck" like you see around here - sour grapes perhaps????).

And of course, the dyepot is on again this morning. I got some real cool colors mixing! Check back tomorrow to see!

1 comment:

Dana said...

Hi Donna!
Thanks so much for the beautiful stitch markers and the other goodies! Orange is one of my favorite colors, and I love the celestial charms. Everything is so me!
Thank you so much!
Dana
http://www.fullskein.blogspot.com/

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails