Sunday, April 1, 2007

One more month, oh my!!!

While chatting with my knitting buddies this past weekend it occurred to me that it is less than a month for the Sheep and Wools to begin! Sadly I will not make Maryland and it looks like Connecticut won't happen for me either (Nicole has a show). New Hampshire will be my first event of the season, followed by Rhode Island (of course!)and then Massachussetts. That will take us through the summer and then Vermont in September. The spinning gals are also trying to make a trip to NY in October.

In the meantime I am spinning this


and turning it into this


I'm not sure if I like it - it may end up on Etsy or at the RI Festival. I think the next spin will be that great purple I got a few weeks ago. It's calling my name again............

1 comment:

Carole Knits said...

I can't make CT either this year and it's not looking great for MA. But NH is the best of those, anyway, I think. Let's just hope we don't have torrential rains again this year!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails