Friday, March 9, 2007

FO's

Well, maybe not REALLY an FO. Just half of it


Can you see it? My doggie loves to model for me. It's part of a b-day gift (shhhh). Working on sock #2 now.

Another project complete


Yes, books to me are projects because they take a heck of a long time to finish for me these days. Darn yarn gets in the way!!! I heard on a podcast recently (can't remember which one) about a gal who knits and reads at the same time. I have a hard time walking and chewing gum most days.

Anyway, book was a good read. She has another one coming out May 22nd. I highly recommend it. I am now about to start Friday Night Knitting Circle. I want to finish it because the movie comes out next year.

On to finish some cleaning before the weekend gets here!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails