Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Progress so far

I finished the roving I got from VT Sheep and Wool that I had been spinning on my Hitch Hiker



I'm still unsure of what it's future holds - a scarf? mittens and a hat? I am not inspired yet.

I finished the shawlette I was making from the merino/tencil I spun over the summer. But alas, I hated it and frogged the entire thing. It is now becoming a moebius. It matches my winter coat perfectly - the colors are great.



And there are the handspun socks that I have been working on since,,,,,,,,,,well, I don't know since when. But it's been a long time. I aim to have them finished for the Spinning Retreat in February.



Don't they look toasty warm? We'll be needing it - it is supposed to be 8 degrees tomorrow night!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails