By nature I'm a pretty calm person. It takes a lot for me to come unhinged but when it happens - it's usually kinda ugly. So before that does happen I try and calm myself down. Here are My 10 Favorite Ways to Calm Down.
1. Light one of my favorite candles. And turn the lights down a bit.
2. Knit. Sometimes. I usually need to be in a calm state to actually knit. Weird, huh?
3. Watch TV. Sometimes I just need a good old rerun to relax the nerves.
4. Have some ice cream. Usually while doing #3.
5. Take a walk. I need to after the ice cream.
6. Listen to a podcast. It can distract me from my stress.
7. Check social media. Another good distraction.
8. Call my mom. She gets to hear me rant. She's a good listener.
9. Spin. I can't even explain how calming it is. I have actually fallen asleep at the wheel.
10. Pray. It works. Every time.
How do you calm down? Please share with and link up with Carole!