For years I have said "if I didn't need to sleep I could be so much more productive". Well, I still haven't figured out how to live without sleep, but Carole has a good thought for today's ToT: "10 Things I Could Do With An Extra Hour In My Day".
1. Read. You thought number one would be knitting, didn't you?
2. Oh, ok - yeah, I would knit. And speaking of knitting, look at that pretty skein of yarn up there. It was gifted to me at SPA.
3. Take more walks. Especially if this fictitious hour allowed for more daylight.
4. Be more creative with cooking. Yes, I do cook occasionally. I made a great macaroni and cheese last week. Those Tasty videos you find on Facebook are very helpful.
5. Spin. I love to do it but knitting is my default lately.
6. Design more patterns. I have so much I want to knit that I don't take the time to just be creative and design my own things. I start but then I find something else I want to make and there goes my idea.
7. Spend more time gardening. Well, maybe not in January, but certainly during the warmer months.
8. Volunteer more. Maybe at the local soup kitchen. Maybe more charity knitting.
9. Teach more classes. I love doing it but those long days are tough sometimes. An extra hour would make that much easier.
10. Take more pictures. My photography skills could use more attention.
Any ideas for what you would do with an extra hour?