I like things made from wood. And I appreciate them even more because it's rare to even find them. Most things are being made from plastic these days. Here are the things I do appreciate from wood, my 10 Favorite Things Made Out Of Wood:
1. That Golding Spindle right up there. It's a work of art. And it spins like a dream.
2. My Lendrum Spining Wheel. It's maple finish and it was my first wheel. I don't think I will ever get rid of her.
3. My Hansen mini-spinner. I love how compact it is. It makes spinning on the go nice and easy.
4. My yarn bar. When my brother had it he used it as a dining table. It came to live with me and turned into the yarn bar where I store my yarn and knit there while I look out at the water.
5. My Brittany crochet hook. It's comfortable and is easy to work with.
6. My new Lazy Kate from Ogledesigns. It's compact and I love how all the pegs fit inside. It works great with the Hansen.
7. Our bird feeder. It's nothing fancy but I like the look of it. And all the birds that come to visit.
8. The butcher block in our kitchen. My husband researched and looked high and low for that when we redesigned the kitchen with the center island. It's about 2 inches thick and it's where everyone gathers around.
9. My new turkish spindle that I showed here a couple of weeks ago. It's one of the prettiest things I have ever seen with all those colors.
10. My dressing table. It's in a closet upstairs now because I don't have a good spot to put it but it's an antique and hubby surprised me with it about 20 years ago. I saw it in an antique shop and fell in love with it.
Join us over at Carole's and share!