I have lots of favorites things. It varies here and there but here are 10 Of My Favorite Things Right Now:
1. My Salad Dressing Shaker. I've been trying to have more salads and I find that making my own dressing tastes better. My latest recipe is 1/4 C Balsamic Vinegar, 1/2 C Olive Oil, 1 t. brown sugar, 1 T Dijon mustard and a clove of crushed garlic. Shake it. Done.
2. More daylight. I am enjoying getting home and being able to take the dog out while the sun is still out.
3. Speaking of the dog, I love his new ID Tag. It looks like a little drivers license and has all his info on it. And it helps if he wanders to the neighbors yard (like yesterday).
4. Turkish spindles. I have been using them even though I got them a while ago and I think I'm addicted now.
5. My Contigo mug. It doesn't leak, it keeps stuff cold (the ice stays frozen all day) and I have it filled all the time with water mixed with some ice tea or Crystal Lite.
6. My sock yarn blanket. I just love watching that grow. You'll see pics of that tomorrow.
7. Books on my iPad. It's easy to read while I'm working on my sleeves for Stopover.
8. My Tasha Tudor Shawl pictured above. I made it years ago. It's from my hand spun and the fiber is a blend of cormo and pygora (from my friend Heidi's goat who has since passed) and it is crazy warm. It takes the chill right out of you.
9. My Skechers. I have 3 different pair and they are so comfortable. It feels like you are walking on air.
10. Yankee Candle Scenterpiece. I got it at Christmas time and use it almost every day. No worries about candles being lit and it has a timer that shuts it off.
What are your favorite things these days. Join us over at Carole's.