1. I want to save more. I'm not always good at putting extra money away. Now that the big 5-0 is approaching this year I'm faced with the reality that I only have so many more productive years left. If I want to enjoy the latter part I have to plan now.
2. I want to spend less. I'm usually frugal but there's room for improvement.
3. I want to exercise more. These old bones get cranky if I'm not active. I bought a small bicycle that I can do while watching TV and it should be here in a week or so.
4. I want to eat less processed foods. Kinda goes with #3. Makes the body feel better.
5. I want to watch less fluffy TV. I don't want to give it up entirely but if I don't watch re-runs of shows I have seen a thousand times I can have more time to
6. Read more! Even if it's an audiobook.
7. Complain less. I'm not a whiny person by nature but I could use an attitude adjustment once in a while!
8. Craft more. Different crafts perhaps. I would like to do a cross stitch if my eyes can handle it.
9. Less procrastinating. I have some house projects that I have been putting off for a long time.
10. More organizing. Pinterest is my friend, right?