The month of November seems like a blur and I can not believe it is December! Today's prompt from Carole is the 10 Best Things I Did In November:
1. The month was hectic and it was a blur because I worked endlessly on this. The deal is done and life goes on but it was a lot of work. But I am grateful for it.
2. I got some neat surprises from knitters this month. Both by mail and in person. More on that another time.
3. Our vacation plans for next year are finalized. My parents are taking us all on a cruise to celebrate my 50th birthday in May. We will be stopping in the Dominican Republic, St. Thomas, San Juan Puerto Rico and Grand Turk.
4. I made knitters! My students have turned into real knitters - you know, the kind that knit a lot, buy lots of yarn and seem to be enjoying it. I am proud of them.
5. Enjoyed Thanksgiving. I was looking forward to it and we did without stress and had a great time.
6. Met up with an old friend and caught up. It was fun and I can't wait to do it again. It's those little things that you need to make time for and sadly I forget that.
7. Went to Boston for a night out. Yeah my car got hit and all that but it was a fun night and we should do it more often.
8. Started spinning again. I seem to do that - stop and start. I need more hours in my day I tell ya!
9. I participated in NaBloPoMo and it wasn't nearly as difficult as I thought it would be.
10. Made a concentrated effort to make time to read more. Even if it is an audiobook.
What were some of the hi-lights of last month for you?