Thursday, December 3, 2015

Little Socks


My knitting students wanted to try and make some Christmas ornaments during our last class.  I got to thinking that they might be able to finish one in a two hour period, but if they didn't I would be disappointed.  So I made sure I knit one for them to take home.  I chose little stockings because I knew I could easily make up the pattern.  They are quick and easy and took me about 45 minutes to complete one.  And best of all - I used scrap yarn.  I'll write the pattern up and if anybody wants it just let me know.  

7 comments:

Carole said...

Adorable! What weight yarn did you use? And how many stitches?

Andrea @ This Knitted Life said...

Ohh to cute. Happiness abounds. Merry merry.

Linda said...

Those are so sweet! Do they have to be done on dpn's?

Linda in VA

Janet said...

How cute! Looks like fun.

Anonymous said...

Please write pattern
Seajaes

happyneedles said...

So cute .. would love the pattern ...

thank you

Melissa said...

I agree with everyone, I think they are adorable and I would also love the pattern.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails