Tuesday, December 22, 2015

10 on Tuesday

I love the holiday season. But I enjoy the season right after the busyness fades away. What do I love about it?  Here are 10 Things I'm Looking Forward To After The Holiday Rush:

1. Knitting. For ME. 
2. Getting on my spinning wheel. I have a few fleeces to work on. 
3. Shopping. The after Christmas sales are when I stock up on my gift bags, wrapping paper, etc. 
4. Yankee Candle Factory trip. Yes, it's happening again. 
5. Reading. I already started a list of books. 
6. Eating normally. There's so many treats around and we are so busy doing things that we just kinda catch food as we go. The older I get the more my tummy doesn't agree. 
7. Going to the movies. There are quite a few I'm looking forward to. 
8. Preparing for the Spinning retreat. I also have another weekend getaway happening in January that I'm excited about. 
9. Getting the house back in order. Things seem a bit cluttered with the decorations. I love it, but for a short period of time. 
10. A new year. I love the feeling of a new start. 

What are you looking forward to after the holidays?  Join the party over at Caroles. 

8 comments:

Bonny said...

Here's to knitting for you, more candles, and looking forward to a new start in the New Year!

steph said...

i'm with you 100% on that list (well, except for the spinning thing...but I can sort of dream about that!!)---especially getting the house back to normal. I look forward to decorating so much....and then------I'm totally done with it. Go figure. With all our construction, I have more 'stuff' in the main house than usual and it's driving me CRAZY!!!

Carole said...

Sounds like the perfect list to me.

Gale Bulkley said...

I love your ornament Donna. Did you make it?

Andrea @ This Knitted Life said...

Knitting for you?!? Awesome!!!

Kwizgiver said...

I love the fresh start of a new year, too.

AsKatKnits said...

Knitting, spinning, and reading! Oh my!

Love your list!!

karen said...

I am with you on eating normally!! I need to do that soon.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails