1. Knitting. For ME.
2. Getting on my spinning wheel. I have a few fleeces to work on.
3. Shopping. The after Christmas sales are when I stock up on my gift bags, wrapping paper, etc.
4. Yankee Candle Factory trip. Yes, it's happening again.
5. Reading. I already started a list of books.
6. Eating normally. There's so many treats around and we are so busy doing things that we just kinda catch food as we go. The older I get the more my tummy doesn't agree.
7. Going to the movies. There are quite a few I'm looking forward to.
8. Preparing for the Spinning retreat. I also have another weekend getaway happening in January that I'm excited about.
9. Getting the house back in order. Things seem a bit cluttered with the decorations. I love it, but for a short period of time.
10. A new year. I love the feeling of a new start.
What are you looking forward to after the holidays? Join the party over at Caroles.