So we have a Weekending and Ten on Tuesday all rolled into one. Great idea Carole!
1. Celebrated my birthday. I love that I get three days to celebrate!
2. Took our first trip to Newport. We walked around, visited some shops (Elk Jerky anybody?).
3. I knit. A great deal of knitting actually.
4. Committed to Stash Dash - 10K with The Knitgirllls. What does this mean? It means my goal is to knit 10,000 meters of yarn between now and August 14th. That's a heck of a lot of knitting (I can count spinning too) but it also includes any project that you finish, even if you started it prior. So when I finish my Less is More sweater, it counts. If I finish Viajante - it counts. I think it's a doable goal.
5. Updated Ravelry. Not completely, but some projects.
6. Bought some yarn. And some fiber. It's my birthday, remember?
7. Sat outside. A lot! The weather was almost perfect.
8. Had a fire with some great friends on Friday night. Tis the season!
9. Talked to two friends via Facebook while they were under tornado warnings. I'm not sure about
Texas being a retirement destination anymore!
10. I relaxed. Really, I did. My family treated me like a princess all weekend. And I feel refreshed!
How was your weekend?