We missed our Carole last week since she was away on vacation. And since she was away and couldn't really catch up on our blogs and lives, she is asking to list 10 Things You Did Last Week
1. I caught up on all the episodes of Outlander. I feel like I am with the crowd now and not so lost.
2. We watched the NY Rangers win the first round of play offs. We were hoping the NY Islanders would have won last night so they would have faced each other, but the Capitals won instead.
3. I finally had a daffodil bloom in my yard. And never took the picture.
4. Speaking of pictures I had to do a photo shoot for work. The pictures didn't turn out well but we have to do another one this week so I'm hoping for better results.
6. I spun 8 ounces of wool all to find out I am still short for my project. A normal person would have just gone to the store and bought some yarn. I bought a pound of a different fiber to spin. Why do it the easy way?
7. I finished a pair of of socks and started the second sock on another pair.
8. I spun outside on my deck for the first time.
10. I started to feel like it was REALLY spring for the first time this year.